This privacy statement tells you what to expect when Photography for Industry collects data from you. Photography for Industry is committed to protecting your personal information when you use Photography for Industry services. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information will we collect about you?
When you sign up to our newsletters, we will collect the following information to help keep you updated about the company and our works:
- First Name
- Last Name
How will Photography for Industry use the information it collects about me?
The lawful purpose for collecting and using your personal data is that we have obtained your consent. Your consent is given when you sign up for our newsletters. Photography for Industry will ONLY use your personal data for to provide you with company updates. Your information will be handled and may be used by the following recipients in order to provide this service. We will keep information within Photography for Industry and our trusted third parties (below) except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies:
- Photography for Industry Communications Team: This team will track the uptake of our followers both using our newsletter sign up and via our Social Media feeds.
Your information will be processed in the EU, however email records may be stored on US based servers, where this occurs this information is protected by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreement.
How long will Photography for Industry keep my information?
Due to the “opt-in” nature of the newsletter service, Photography for Industry shall keep your contact information for 10yrs from the point of your “opt-in” or until you choose to “opt-out” of the service.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of information
- Object to the processing
- Data portability
To exercise you rights please contact the Photography for Industry Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer: Adrian Waine
Privacy & Cookies
What are cookies?
To find out more about cookies, visit www.cookiesandyou.com
The privacy of your information is important to us and so we want to keep you well informed about cookies. We shall continue to work on initiatives in relation to recent cookie legislation to ensure you have the best experience when visiting our websites.
The different types of cookies we use
Photography for Industry use the following categories of cookies on our websites:
- Session (Transient) cookies: these cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user. Without these cookies some services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Persistent (Permanent/Stored) cookies: these cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies collect anonymous information such as Web surfing behaviour and/or user preferences for this website.
If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from Photography for Industry and our third-party advertisers, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies, we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
Changes to this privacy notice
We will keep this privacy notice under regular review, and we will place any updates here. At the start of this privacy notice we will tell you when it was last updated.